Food + Friends + Fun = PlayDate
Come have your party with us! We have three party rooms that can be used separately for smaller parties or opened up to create one huge party space. The smaller party rooms can accommodate from 10 to 25 children, while the larger space can hold up to 75 guests. Whether you are looking for a unique space to host your child's birthday party or a place for your holiday party, we would love to have you at PlayDate. You are welcome to reserve the room alone and put your party together yourself...or we can help you! We have full service parties that include your own party host, pizzas baked on site, beverages, party bags, and dessert. Your child and guests will love the cupcakes we offer for dessert, which are Vanilla Bean, Double Chocolate, and Red Velvet. Your party host will make sure that your child's birthday party is a success, allowing you to relax, while all the details are taken care of. They will set up the room, deliver the food, serve your guests, and help maintain the flow of your party from beginning to end. And of course, leave the clean up to us.
- Siblings of invited guests who are attending the birthday party will be charged the general entrance fee. Please advise your guests to avoid confusion on arrival.
- Children and guests are offered unlimited playtime once the party has concluded. However the party room will be required to be vacated after your reserved time for other party reservations.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in our facility including the party room aside from a personal cake with a private party room reservation.
- Socks must be worn by all that wish to play on the playground. That includes the adults who are kids at heart.
- All general playground safety rules must be followed at all times by all guests.
- The deposit of $100.00 is required within 7 days of reserving your party. Deposits may be paid by cash or credit card. Credit card deposits are also available over the phone.
Our party rooms are booked for 1 hour and 45 minutes to allow time to enjoy the structure, and your guests get unlimited play time in our huge play structure afterward (or before if that is your preference). The parents and adult guests at your party are welcome to order from our full service cafe' as well. Go to the Cafe' Menu section to view the food and drink options we offer. Go to the Reservations section to begin reserving a time and space for your child's special day. You will be able to customize your party there as well. We will get back to you to complete the details of your party. Try out our new costume themed party in the castle!
Check out our Printable Party Invitations to make your life easier.
Remember to wear or bring socks. If you forget, we will have some for purchase. Your children should dress in comfortable and cool clothing since the castle gets warm with all of the physical activity. Your guests will also need to have a signed waiver. You can fill one out for all of your guests, or their parents/guardians can send them with a signed waiver.
Please remember that for the courtesy of all, we maintain our cafe for our cafe patrons and our party rooms for our celebrations. Please be considerate and do not bring outside food or drink into our cafe and please do not bring party decorations outside of our party rooms. While it may be fun to have a large gathering at PlayDate, it is disruptive to our cafe patrons. Larger groups may be asked to reserve or use our party space. Groups that are too small to use our party rooms are always welcome, but please be considerate of others.